We're off to New York City!

Friday, December 2

It's December, hooray! This past week Kevin and I put up our tree, decorated our house (of course with Christmas music blaring in the background!), and strung all the lights! It was so special decorating our new house for the first time:) I'm excited to show you some pictures. One of my favorite ways we decorated was picking up fresh green garlands at Trader Joe's and stringing them over my doors and windows. The house smells so fresh of pine!

Today we leave for NYC to visit Kevin's brother and sister-in-law. While Kevin and I have both been to NYC a few times and done all the touristy stuff, i'm excited to just experience city life with our family. We're going to an ugly Christmas sweater brunch, seeing the Nutcracker ballet (which has always been a bucket list item at Christmas) and of course seeing the Rockettes at the Radio City Music Hall.

Any fun places that are "must-sees" at Christmas time in NYC? Hope you all are having a lovely week, and cheers to a sweet holiday filled weekend:) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!