Buy a Calendar, get free ad space!

Wednesday, December 30


We are back from our European Christmas, and it was lovely. Excited to share pictures soon. I'm especially exited to show you our cable car ride and hike at the Matterhorn, a total bucket list item for me!! {epp!!}

In the meantime, I still have some calendar's left that I would LOVE to mail out to you.

Each calendar is filled with beautiful pictures from Kevin and my trip to Santorini, Greece! It also includes bright and cheery watercolor and fun travel quotes. I am selling the calendar's for $25 (plus shipping), and it would make a gorgeous addition to your home:)

Because I love you guys, i'm offering 2 months free ad space to anyone who purchases a calendar from today onward! {A 2 month ad on my blog is usually $30, so you are saving money and getting a gorgeous calendar!!}

 Just head on over to my etsy shop to pick up a calendar or two!!

And stay tuned to see pics of our trip to Switzerland, France and Germany!!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!