Some exciting news!!

Wednesday, August 12


Last week, while we were still in Sweden, I received some really exciting news!! My blog is one of only 5 blogs nominated to win Best Travel Blog at the Bloglovin' awards in New York City this September!!

Let's just say the email came as quite a surprise. I feel quite honored, but also shocked that my little ol' blog was even picked! There are thousands of AMAZING travel blogs out there, therefore i'm so so grateful to be considered!!

If you are interested in voting, you can visit the link here! There is absolutely no pressure to vote for my blog, or even vote at all for that matter!! But if you do vote, thank you! 

Dear sweet friends, thank you for reading my blog and for being such encouraging ladies!! Recently I read a quote that said "you can tell who the strong women are. They are the ones you see building up one another instead of tearing each other down" So thanks for being strong women:)

Happy Wednesday!! I'm heading up to my hometown today and am so excited to relax and be with my family!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!